1. work closely with njo packaging team on packaging developing, sampling, photographing.
2. make packaging instructions according to po, sketchcustomer/sale’s requirements
3. coachcoordinate with factories to make sure they understand different customers’ packaging requirementsperform accordingly
4. work with merchandisers, ensure packaging is consisten with product,help puch factories to ship on time
· must speak, read, writetype in both mandarinenglish
· must know how to use photoshop, illustrator a plus.
· must have great organizational, operationalcommunication ss
· must be detail-oriented
· great follow-up ss
· great at following directions
· experienced in translating english to mandarin for packing documents/instructions when relaying information to the factories
· prefer candidate to come from home textile industry, with a minimum of 1 year experience - but would also consider a candidate from another consumer products companypackaging is involved
· must be thorough/accurate when explaining packing/packaging instructions to our qc inspectors, so that they can accurately inspect that it is done according to specification
Victoria Classics was founded over 25 years ago in Brooklyn, New York. Beginning as a specialty home textile retailer, we imported large amounts of products for our stores. Our products were so cutting edge that other retailers started to buy from us. Over the years we have moved away from our retail operations, but have maintained the entrepreneurial flair that gave us our start. Today our business is completely wholesale, as we operate as a major importer of high quality home textiles in the United States.
We are headquartered in Edison, New Jersey and we have two showrooms. One is located on Fifth Avenue, in the heart of Manhattan’s home textile district. The other is to be found in Bentonville, Arkansas. We also operate our own 1,000,000 square foot distribution center at our Edison, New Jersey location and we lease a 300,000 square foot warehouse in Los Angeles. We also direct ship to many of our customers.
Victoria Classics has an office 【德南纺织科技(上海)有限公司】which is located in Shanghai, China. The employees at these sites are responsible for the production and quality of our products.
We manufacture our products in numerous locations around the world, such as China and Pakistan. By doing so, we capitalize on the strengths of each.
Victoria Classics is proud of a customer base that spans many diverse operations. From department stores and big box retailers to discounters and alternative marketers. We have found a market niche that cannot be matched. We are very proud to have received a multitude of vendor awards over the years.
Our mission today is to offer unique developed products that use innovative design and fabric techniques. To do so, we work closely with our customers. By working as a team, we are able to deliver the finest assortment of merchandise for them to choose from. We also travel six or seven times around the world looking for the newest trends and fabrics.
The future of Victoria Classics is very bright indeed. Through the leadership of our President and CEO, we continue to grow as one of the top home textile importers in the United States.